ges-launch transition

vincent achard maxthaurac at free.fr
Fri Jan 10 17:31:39 UTC 2020

Hello gstreamer lovers!

I'd love to get video transitions working from the ges-launch command line.

Tried with several video formats (ogg/theora - mp4/x-raw): no luck (Ijust get a regular cut: direct switching from one clip to the other).

even with test-clips it doesn't work for me (no transition effect observed):

ges-launch-1.0 +test-clip red duration=5 +transition crossfade duration=2 +test-clip blue duration=5

is my syntax wrong? am I missing something?

I use a self compiled 1.16.0 gstreamer version, and of course I can provide any debug / log

Thank you for reading this!

cheers!

Vince