Plugin for a LWIR SmartIR640 sensor

m.lenz m.lenz at kappa-optronics.com
Wed Jan 15 09:04:06 UTC 2020

I already tried to export GST_PLUGINS_PATH. But inside this directory there
are only the pre-generated files with my modifications in the C-Code. The
gst-inspect does not find any new plugin with the environment variable
pointing to this directory. So what is really the job of GST_PLUGINS_PATH
and at which point gstreamer is using this variable?

I think before using any new plugin, gstreamer has to build is. So, how and
at which time the new plugin will be compiled? At this moment I have only
created the source code but I can not find any information about how to go
on with this.