How to Step Backward?

Thomas Bond tom.bond at entexpinc.com
Fri Jan 17 12:42:28 UTC 2020

Hello,

     When the player is paused and I step a single frame one or more
times and then resume playback the audio is fine but the video

doesn't start or doesn't ever get back into sync with the audio until
the next video clips is started.  What can I do once I'm done stepping
to ensure

the video plays correctly.  Thanks.

     Tom

--