Need to unref context after setting it in GstVideoOverlay ?

Guillermo Rodriguez Garcia guille.rodriguez at gmail.com
Wed Jan 22 10:26:23 UTC 2020

Hi Guillaume,

Thank you for the clarification, this was my understanding too, but I was
confused because none of the examples I have found around (including
examples in the Gstreamer source tree itself) actually do this...

https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/gstreamer/gst-plugins-bad/blob/master/tests/examples/waylandsink/main.c
https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/gstreamer/gst-plugins-bad/blob/master/tests/examples/waylandsink/wayland-threads.c

BR,

Guillermo