Change resolution on the fly

bobsaccamano sandipfloyd at gmail.com
Wed Jan 22 10:32:05 UTC 2020

Hi,

I'm facing a similar problem: my pipeline is:
 v4l2src --> capsfilter1 --> nvvidconv --> videoscale --> capsfilter2 -->
enc --> parse --> rtppay --> udpsink.

It seems to be working from gst-launch. When I use g_object_set on
capsfilter2 I cannot use gst_caps_new_simple as I am changing the image
format to NVMM (Nvidia)) after nvvidconv. Instead I use gst_caps_from_string
for capsfilter2 modification. However, now there is no way to set NVMM
memory with gst_caps_new_simple. See the issue  here
<https://devtalk.nvidia.com/default/topic/934515/using-x-raw-memory-nvmm-in-gstreamer-program/>
.

Any help is much appreciated.

~Bob