QGstPipelineptr to QGstBin

gonengoktug gonengoktug at gmail.com
Thu Jan 23 14:40:00 UTC 2020

Hi all, as I sent message couple day ago, I'd ask something else.
Additionally, assuming that I have a pipeline (assume src is videotestsrc)
and I want to take sample from the source by the concept of *"appsink"* and
do some conversions (sample to buffer, buffer to image) and feeding these
images as a stream. And the point is
     1- Am I doing the right thing or just fatigue duty ?
     2- If not, there is a problem in:
              appsink=gst_bin_get_by_name(GST_BIN(m_pipeline),"appsink");
         where appsink's type is QGstElement and m_pipeline's is
QGstPipelineptr, so the conversion from pipelineptr to bin gives me error.

Any idea or guidance will be perfect for me, I need to comprehend
Gstreamer.
Thanks