Meson build plugins / link with static lib

Frederic Turmel fturmel at netflix.com
Fri Jan 24 00:07:19 UTC 2020

Hi, i'm trying to use external static library to my plugin using meson. I
know this is not directly a gstreamer question but perhaps there is a
simple answer

The external lib is in C  and configinc has all the lib path
using include_directories function.

I tried the following command but the linker still complain.
my_lib = static_library('XXXXX_capture')

my_dep = declare_dependency(link_with : my_lib, include_directories :
configinc)

Is there an example in the repo? I search but all I could find in external
dependency that gets build as subproject.

Thanks
FredT