4K playback optimization help needed

Matteo Valdina matteo.valdina at gmail.com
Sun Jan 26 17:20:47 UTC 2020

You should check the latency of your pipeline.
It is possibile that the computed latency is on the edge of the rendering
deadline. Increase the logging should show when frames are dropped and for
that reason.

You can increase the latency of the synk with latency parameter. Try to
increase the latency and add a queue before the sink.
The queue should avoid the decoder to stall waiting the rendering.

Best
Matteo