Illegal hardware instructions when running basic-tutorial-1 on mac OS 10.15.2 / brew installation

Remi Achard remiachard at gmail.com
Tue Jan 28 22:02:15 UTC 2020

Hi,

Just installed gstreamer and gst-plugins-base, gst-plugins-good via brew
and started reading the first tutorial. Got the thing to compile fine using
cmake and pkg-config module.

Unfortunately, I get an error when running the thing :
[1]    73213 illegal hardware instruction  ./basic-tutorial

Note that if I uninstall (brew remove gst-plugins-good), and run again,
there is no error message anymore but the thing quit without playing or
doing anything it seems.

Did this happened to anyone ? It's a brew issue most likely ?

Cheers