ges-launch and transition type

Vincent Achard vincent.achard at gmail.com
Wed Jan 29 15:44:19 UTC 2020

Thank you very much for your answer Mathieu!

> can you link to where it is mentioned?

it's *suggested* here (it only mentions "--list-transitions", which
actually works, really, it's just a little misleading).:
https://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/documentation/tools/ges-launch.html?gi-language=c#helpful-options

> patches to the command line formatter are obviously welcome however :)

I wish I were able to do such a thing... I'm afraid reading the source
code and slightly hacking it is the best I can do... But rest assured
as soon as I can contribute I will! Gstreamer is such an amazing
project!

Thank you again.

Cheers

Vince