Creating batch of video frames

GauthierP gauthierperrod at gmail.Com
Thu Jan 30 17:34:15 UTC 2020

Hi,
I'm interested in the same thing, creating batch of frames, do something
with it, debatch the output and then render it.
I'm a newbie in gstream and i don't know how to "push a buffer list to the
next element"  and how to create this buffer list using the incoming flow of
buffers.
I've been looking at the documentation of buffer list, queue etc... but I
have in fact no clue on how do that in my code.

Thanks,
Gauthier

Michael Gruner wrote