GStreamer-CRITICAL gst_buffer_resize_range: assertion 'bufmax >= bufoffs + offset + size' failed SPAM

kaladin pausanchez1998 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 6 07:27:01 UTC 2020

Hey! Sorry for not specifying my system in the post above. I'm using an
Nvidia Jetson TX2 and I already contacted Nvidia about it since the error
popped up for that pipeline without any change when updating from 1.14.5 to
1.16.2 so it seems like a gstreamer 1.16 incompatibility with the board, but
they told me they didn't know how to fix it and to come here. The pipeline
works so it's not vital to get this fixed but makes using the program really
uncomfortable.

Here's the gst-debug=fatal warnings output just in case:

gstdebug.txt
<http://gstreamer-devel.966125.n4.nabble.com/file/t379483/gstdebug.txt>

Thanks for you answer!