vaapiencode_h264 ! vaapiparse_h264

ogurin at auritek.com ogurin at auritek.com
Thu Jul 9 12:36:44 UTC 2020

Thanks,

but I get

|WARNING: In subproject gst-plugins-bad: Unknown options: "gst-plugins-bad:h264parse"

Into the meson output when trying to enable this options into the master gst-build folder

Also I ran:

Meson configure | grep h264

And got only this options:

FFmpeg:libopenh264                       auto                                                            [enabled, disabled, auto]                                     FFmpeg:libopenh264

  FFmpeg:libx264                           auto                                                            [enabled, disabled, auto]                                     FFmpeg:libx264

  gst-plugins-bad:openh264                 auto                                                            [enabled, disabled, auto]                                     H.264 video codec plugin

  gst-plugins-bad:uvch264                  auto                                                            [enabled, disabled, auto]                                     UVC compliant H.264 camera source plugin

  gst-plugins-ugly:x264                    auto                                                            [enabled, disabled, auto]                                     H.264 video encoder plugin

  gst-plugins-ugly:x264_libraries                                                                                                                                        Colon separated list of additional x264 library paths, e.g. for 10-bit version

Subproject openh264:

  openh264:tests                           <inherited from main project>                                   [enabled, disabled, auto]                                     openh264:tests

Subproject x264:

  x264:asm                                 auto                                                            [enabled, disabled, auto]                                     Enable platform-specific assembly optimizations

  x264:avs                                 disabled                                                        [enabled, disabled, auto]                                     cli avisynth support

  x264:bit-depth                           all                                                             [8, 10, all]                                                  Supported output bit depth(s)

  x264:chroma-format                       all                                                             [400, 420, 422, 444, all]                                     Supported output chroma format(s)

  x264:cli                                 true                                                            [true, false]                                                 Build x264 command line application

  x264:ffms                                disabled                                                        [enabled, disabled, auto]                                     cli ffmpegsource support

  x264:gpac                                disabled                                                        [enabled, disabled, auto]                                     cli gpac support

  x264:gpl                                 true                                                            [true, false]                                                 Enable GPL-only features

  x264:interlaced                          true                                                            [true, false]                                                 Enable interlaced encoding support

  x264:lavf                                disabled                                                        [enabled, disabled, auto]                                     cli libavformat support

  x264:libx264                             internal                                                        [internal, system]                                            Whether to use internal libx264 or system libx264

  x264:lsmash                              disabled                                                        [enabled, disabled, auto]                                     cli lsmash support

  x264:opencl                              false                                                           [true, false]                                                 Enable OpenCL features

  x264:swscale                             disabled                                                        [enabled, disabled, auto]                                     cli swscale support

  x264:thread                              true                                                            [true, false]                                                 Enable multithreaded encoding

Can’t find h264parse here.

Thank you.

Oleg Gurin