Recording in gstreamer-1.0 >= 1.0

Ole Aamot ole at gnome.org
Tue Jul 14 09:02:15 UTC 2020

Hello Anton,

I have implemented Gingerblue, a graphical GTK+/GNOME wizard for storing
metadata, selecting input line and in the future recording audio written in
C code.

You can view six screenshots of  on
https://blogs.gnome.org/oleaamot/2020/07/05/gnome-gingerblue/ and download
it from https://www.gingerblue.org/ and unpack it from
https://www.gingerblue.org/src/gingerblue-0.1.4.tar.xz

The last mile is to implement recording for the Record button in the wizard
with the Gstreamer C API in gingerblue-0.1.4/src/gingerblue-record.c

Note that the code in Gingerblue 0.1.4 is not yet working for recording, so
this is why I am seeking assistance from the mailing list.

Thanks for your help so far.

Best,
Ole Aamot