Invoking "add-local-ip-address" on GstWebRTCICE

Matthew Waters ystreet00 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 17 04:49:03 UTC 2020

On 17/7/20 2:41 pm, Ben Rush wrote:
> Yes, you nailed it: I'm on an older release. gst-inspect showed that
> the property didn't exist. I was hyper-focused on the latest source
> and failed to inspect my local branch. I had actually thought about
> that over dinner today while thinking about the post I made to this
> group. Thanks for confirming it for me.
>
> Can you explain "it needs updating to place the necessary properties
> on the ICE object rather than on webrtcbin itself"? I'm willing to do
> the leg work, I'm just not sure what you mean precisely.

I mean, instead of adding the port properties on webrtcbin as well, they
should only be on the GstWebRTCICE object.  We're trying the keep the
API on webrtcbin limited to only the webrtc PeerConnection API if at all
possible. It also needs a manual rebase (probably not hard) and the
review comment addressed.