WebRTC with data channel only?

Matthew Waters ystreet00 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 18 00:47:27 UTC 2020

Data channel only can work, but a lot of the data channel cases only
work with master at the moment.  Backporting some of the required
commits fixes to 1.16 is not easy.

e.g. here is a validate scenario that only opens a data channel and
sends some data:
https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/gstreamer/gst-examples/-/blob/master/webrtc/check/validate/scenarios/send_data_channel_string.scenario