Run gst-inspect-1.0 on device, always found nothing

Psychesnet Hsieh psychesnet at gmail.com
Mon Jul 20 06:03:12 UTC 2020

Hi All,

We run gst-inspect-1.0 on openwrt(arm64), the version is 1.16.2.
The plugin already install in /usr/lib/gstreamer-1.0.
When I run gst-inspect-1.0 always got nothing. Like

> staticelements: bin: Generic bin staticelements: pipeline: Pipeline object
> Total count: 1 plugin, 2 features

The plugin have

> root at OpenWrt:~# ls /usr/lib/gstreamer-1.0/
> gst-plugin-scanner       libgstaudioparsers.so    libgstdeinterlace.so
> libgsticydemux.so        libgstmpg123.so          libgstreplaygain.so
>  libgstspeex.so           libgstvideotestsrc.so
> libgstalaw.so            libgstaudioresample.so   libgstdtmf.so
>  libgstid3demux.so        libgstmulaw.so           libgstrtp.so
> libgsttcp.so             libgstvpx.so
> libgstalpha.so           libgstaudiotestsrc.so    libgsteffectv.so
> libgstimagefreeze.so     libgstmultifile.so       libgstrtpmanager.so
>  libgstudp.so             libgstwavenc.so
> libgstalphacolor.so      libgstauparse.so         libgstequalizer.so
> libgstinterleave.so      libgstmultipart.so       libgstrtsp.so
>  libgstvideo4linux2.so    libgstwavparse.so
> libgstalsa.so            libgstautodetect.so      libgstflac.so
>  libgstisomp4.so          libgstnavigationtest.so  libgstshapewipe.so
> libgstvideobox.so
> libgstapetag.so          libgstavi.so             libgstflv.so
> libgstjpeg.so            libgstoss4.so            libgstshout2.so
>  libgstvideocrop.so
> libgstapp.so             libgstcoreelements.so    libgstflxdec.so
>  libgstlame.so            libgstossaudio.so        libgstsmpte.so
> libgstvideofilter.so
> libgstaudioconvert.so    libgstcutter.so          libgstgoom.so
>  libgstlevel.so           libgstplayback.so        libgstsoup.so
>  libgstvideomixer.so
> libgstaudiofx.so         libgstdebug.so           libgstgoom2k1.so
> libgstmatroska.so        libgstpng.so             libgstspectrum.so
>  libgstvideoscale.so

I follow the gstreamer's doc and set
up  GST_PLUGIN_SYSTEM_PATH/GST_PLUGIN_SYSTEM_PATH_1_0 and
GST_PLUGIN_PATH/GST_PLUGIN_PATH_1_0 to /usr/lib/gstreamer-1.0.
Still get nothing. Anyone can help me out? Thanks.