[Git][gstreamer/meson-ports/ffmpeg] Deleted branch release/4.3

Tim-Philipp Müller t.i.m at zen.co.uk
Tue Jul 21 13:44:29 UTC 2020

On Tue, 2020-07-21 at 08:22 -0400, Thibault Saunier wrote:

> Why did you remove it? We have the release/X.Y for other versions.

Yeah, I pulled the trigger a bit too fast there. I thought we had
deleted the other upstream branches too, but they were just hidden away
as stale branches.

I think we should delete the others too fwiw, and also master. They're
just random snapshots and are not updated after all, and are not useful
in any way.

Cheers
 -Tim