"Internal data stream error" when trying to restart the pipeline after EOS

marko_popovic_pro at yahoo.com marko_popovic_pro at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 20 06:41:11 UTC 2020

I'm trying to restart the pipeline after EOS event by first setting the source (driving) element to GST_STATE_READY and then setting it to GST_STATE_PLAYING. But in my case this results in an invalid read, "Internal data stream error" and the application terminates immediately.
The attachment contains sample code that shows exactly what I'm trying to do. In the sample code, the error occurs on line 190, and you must send SIGTERM to the process to reach that line.