How to debug/fix running error when use rtph264pay?

gotsring gotsring at live.com
Wed Jul 29 14:56:46 UTC 2020

It looks like you're looking in gst-plugins-*base*. If you're trying to get
h264parse, it's in a different git repo entirely: gst-plugins-*bad*. Also,
be aware that some files are in the gst/ directory, and some are in the
gst-libs/ directory. However, you should just be able to build everything
without too much hassle using the autogen script, see the README file.

See here:
https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/gstreamer/gst-plugins-bad/-/tree/1.16
https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/gstreamer/gst-plugins-bad/-/tree/1.16/gst/videoparsers

Past that, I don't think I can help much, I haven't built gstreamer from
source in a while.