How to debug/fix running error when use rtph264pay?

Nicolas Dufresne nicolas at ndufresne.ca
Thu Jul 30 12:54:53 UTC 2020

Le jeudi 30 juillet 2020 à 16:20 +0800, Psychesnet Hsieh a écrit :
> Hi Gostring,
>
> Thanks. I success to enable h264parse via change makefile.
> Looks like there are more dependency on plugin-bad, I fix it.
>
> By the way, I check the license on h264parse plugin.
> Library is LGPL, tool is GPL, right? Thanks.

All code in the GStreamer repository should be LGPL v2+ or compatible.
The code that isn't compatible or patent encumbered would be placed in
gst-plugins-ugly.

The h264parse element is part of libgstvideoparsers.so plugin, and
depends on libgstcodecparsers.so library. This is all LGPL.

regards,
Nicolas