4k streaming to webrtc

kaladin pausanchez1998 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 31 15:21:03 UTC 2020

We're not really sure. It does reply with an answer and ice candidates, one
gets selected but no stream is displayed, we haven't really debugged it much
since firefox works and it read online that chrome sometimes has problems
like that with webrtc and firefox is better.

If chrome webrtc-internals is that much better compared to firefox we could
take the time to debug chrome and find the reason behind the errors, since
this is being a big bottleneck and we can't find the source