How to debug/fix running error when use rtph264pay?

Psychesnet Hsieh psychesnet at gmail.com
Fri Jul 31 21:46:48 UTC 2020

Hi all,

Thanks. And I already test "GST_FORMAT_TIME", anything pause there, even I
can not kill the pipeline.

Hi Gotsring,

The pipeline should like "appsrc name=ringbuf !
video/x-h264,stream-format=byte-stream,alignment=au ! rtph264pay ! udpsink
host=ip port=1234". I can make sure appsrc can output complete H264 frame
at each callback.
I will try to grab more log for you. Thanks.

gotsring <gotsring at live.com> 於 2020年8月1日 週六 上午1:41寫道: