Echo cancelling with webrtcdsp

Nicolas Dufresne nicolas at ndufresne.ca
Mon Jun 1 14:08:59 UTC 2020

Le dimanche 31 mai 2020 à 19:53 -0500, mwon a écrit :
> Hi and thanks for the reply.
> Not sure how can I do it. When you say "pair" you mean "/webrtcdsp !webrtcechoprobe/", right? How to can I add a probe connected to /webrtcdsp/if the pipeline only runs it at the start is connected to webrtcechoprobe?If I define the parent of the second /webrtcechoprobe/ in a later stage,will it connect to the initial /webrtcdsp/?

GstElement *dsp, *probe;
dsp = gst_element_factory_make ("webrtcdsp", NULL);probe = gst_element_factory_make ("webrtcechoprobe", NULL);
/* Here plug the webrtcdsp ! it will be happy has there exist a probe, even if not connected to anything */

. . .
/* On some callback, plug the probe you have already created, make sure to reuse it if you need to */

Nicolas