Google Congestion Control(GCC) Implementation

Olivier Crête olivier.crete at collabora.com
Wed Jun 3 18:02:52 UTC 2020

Hi,

This patch is for TWCC, which is the newer thing which replaces GCC,
which is deprecated.

And this patch only implements the mechanism to share packets, the
actual adaptation is currently not performed by GStreamer, it is
currently the application's job to decide how to react to those
statistics.

Havard's talk from the 2019 GStreamer conference explains everything
well:
https://gstconf.ubicast.tv/videos/google-transport-wide-congestion-control/

Olivier