Streaming FLIR Boson video using Gstreamer 1.8.3 in Jetson TX2

Mah_Singh mahendra.7.1987 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 7 18:09:30 UTC 2020

Hi, Thanks for reply. I have tested the same FLIR BOSON camera with the
pipeline “gst-launch-1.0 v4l2src device=/dev/video0 ! video/x-raw,
width=640, height=512 ! videoconvert ! autovideosink" which gives me output
, where as if i want to send the stream data by changing the sink as
uspsink"gst-launch-1.0 v4l2src device=/dev/video0 !
video/x-raw,width=640,height=512 ! videoconvert ! jpegenc ! rtpjpegpay !
udpsink host=xxx.xxx.x.xx port=5600"  it throws error. I also have checked
the output of camera using v4l2-ctl --all , which shows me width: 640 and
Height:512. So i do not understand why gstreamer throws error if i change
from autovideosink to udpsink . So please suggest which part of the pipeline
is wrong.