Playing Live Video over Rtsp

budakf budakf at itu.edu.tr
Mon Jun 8 12:44:38 UTC 2020

Hi

I have developed media player that play live video taken from rtsp using Qt
framework and gstreamer 0.10
I start to display live video, but I cannot stop playing live video and
cannot stop streaming thread. However, I want to stop thread.

*I have tried to change pipeline state to NULL and sending EOS event to
pipeline. But it did not result well.
*
What should I do to stop streaming thread and stop live video without
destroy pipeline, if it is possible?

Note: I know already that gstreamer0.10 has several vulnerabilities, but I
must use gstreamer0.10. Thanks in advance.

Best
Fatih