How to have control over the Pipeline's Bus Callbacks when using RTSP Server?

Mariano Koremblum nicolas.koremblum at globant.com
Tue Jun 9 17:43:44 UTC 2020

About this topic, I managed to re assign the message_handler in a signal as
follows:

/void _cb_media_prepared(GstRTSPMedia *media, gpointer data)
{
    .
    .
    .

    GstRTSPMediaClass *klass = GST_RTSP_MEDIA_GET_CLASS (media);

    if(klass)
    {
        klass->handle_message =  my_handle_message_cb;
    }
    .
    .
    .
}/

Be careful when doing so, because there are some things the default handler
does that impacts on the functionality of the pipeline. What I have done is
to save the default_handler reference and invoke it after doing what I
wanted to.