RTSP Gstreamer + Opencv control of FrameRate/ width/ height using Hardware

LoveNvidia zeynali1993 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 10 08:01:09 UTC 2020

  Hi all,
I want to use HVDEC for decoding the rtsp stream, but I want to control
frame rate with gstreamer elements in opencv, and this is the gstreamer
elements that I used and worked.

 gstream_elemets = (
        'rtspsrc location=rtsp latency=300!'
        'rtph264depay ! h264parse !'
        'queue max-size-buffers=100, leaky=2 !'
        'omxh264dec enable-max-performance=1 enable-low-outbuffer=1 !'
        'video/x-raw(memory:NVMM),format=(string)NV12 !'
        'nvvidconv ! video/x-raw , format=(string)BGRx !'
        'videoconvert ! '
        'appsink').
cv2.VideoCapture(gstream_elemets, cv2.CAP_GSTREAMER)

Q1- First I want to add element for controlling FrameRate only?
Q2- Final I want to add element for controlling both Framerate and
Height/width?

In both state I want to have best config of elements for cpu and ram usage.