Auto plugger for RTP Depay

josh josh at caffeinatedkiwi.com
Thu Jun 11 14:39:46 UTC 2020

I'm not sure if I can use parsebin. Here’s my pipeline :

gst-launch-1.0 udpsrc port=10000 ! application/x-rtp ! rtpjitterbuffer !
rtph264depay ! decodebin ! videoconvert ! queue max-size-buffers=3 !
autovideosink

To decode H265 I need to replace rtph264depay with rtph265depay. I believe I
want to use rtpbin but it doesn't work when I tried it.

Tim Müller wrote