rtsp: test-launch vs c (Nicolas Dufresne)

Nicolas Dufresne nicolas at ndufresne.ca
Mon Jun 22 18:42:15 UTC 2020

Le lundi 22 juin 2020 à 13:49 +0200, Goran Broeckaert a écrit :
> I've tried to mess around with the parameters you mentioned, but still no luck
> this didn't work either.
>
> I was wondering if this issue was still available in master. I got a local
> environment with the master repository and my simple pipeline worked. So I
> assume that it's fixed now in the latest version, but not sure what change
> could have fixed it. At least this fixed it.
>
> Thanks a lot for the help.

Please, reply to threads ,there is many threads and it's hard to associate your
reply wiht that context. Also, when requesting help, make sure to be very to
narrow down, explain what you do. It's possible new features in GStreamer make
your code work, it does not mean there was a bug before, it entirely depends on
your code.