Webrtc websocket cpu consumption not being freed

kaladin pausanchez1998 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 26 16:02:19 UTC 2020

Hey everyone! This is a continuation from  this post
<http://gstreamer-devel.966125.n4.nabble.com/Improving-performance-of-Gstreamer-pipeline-td4694603.html>
so all the code and everything is there if it's needed.

My problem now is that when a client is closed and the pipeline stopped the
cpu consumption never goes down unless the whole program is restarted. I
thought this might be a problem caused by the main loop not being stopped
for the client (in the code posted above, g_main_loop_quit (loop) is not
called for websocket destruction) but trying to call doesn't work because it
is already closed. What could be causing the process to be hung up? this is
ok for the first few clients but the program is going to be running for a
while with clients logging on and off so we need to cleanup every process
correctly

Thanks in advance!