Stream HD video from webcam using gst-launch on Windows 10

David Ing ding at panopto.com
Sun Jun 28 20:59:18 UTC 2020

Busayo,

I do not know of any better video capture source for Windows.  (I guess
development is needed.)

Please remember to include the original message when replying in a thread.
This will allow nabble <http://gstreamer-devel.966125.n4.nabble.com/> to
organize conversations into threads, and it is also easier for people who
receive the emails.