Is it possible to make videoscale dynamic?

facepalm ejlungay at gmail.com
Tue Jun 30 05:31:00 UTC 2020

I am trying to create a pipeline in gstreamer that would allow me to
dynamically resize the video size or buffer during runtime. Below is what I
wanted ti achieve:

<http://gstreamer-devel.966125.n4.nabble.com/file/t379520/Untitled_Diagram_%2810%29.png>

It is like this:

We can have
*gst-launch-1.0 videotestsrc pattern=green ! videoscale !
"video/x-raw,width=500,height=500" ! autovideosink*

Example in three seconds, I wanted to resize the video to 300 by 300 but I
don't want to interrupt the or stop the pipeline from running.

Is it possible to achieve this in Gstreamer?