blocking the audio and video?

killerrats koreysjunkmail at gmail.com
Mon Mar 2 22:35:21 UTC 2020

well the file records fine when blocking the audio and video side. I unlink
the video and audio side and then attach the video and audio side to then
record again. the only thing that stops me right now is the continue on with
the position that was last seen. i need to set the position to get filesink
to write the correct buffers. I have set the queues at 0 for unlimited
buffers.

can you seek on the filesink only to then record from last position in time?

-----