Is anyone actually using gstreamermm?

Sarah Newman srn at prgmr.com
Wed Mar 11 17:02:19 UTC 2020

I'm planning to use gstreamer for a new project which needs a pipeline and likely also a plugin. gstreamermm seems like a good idea since we're
planning on C++, but there's not a lot of evidence of it being used in the wild.

Is gstreamermm reliable enough for one or both of those tasks right now?  I don't see any examples for writing a plugin using gstreamermm, which
suggests it might not be fit for that purpose. And if it does work, is there a minimum version we should be using?

--Sarah