Best strategy to deal with src change / bin

Mathieu Duponchelle mathieu at centricular.com
Wed Mar 25 19:03:04 UTC 2020

Yes, a few actually. One is to connect to the autoplug-select signal from the application:
https://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/documentation/playback/decodebin.html?gi-language=c#decodebin::autoplug-select

Another approach is to set the ranks of the potential factories ahead of time,
using gst_plugin_feature_set_rank:

https://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/documentation/gstreamer/gstpluginfeature.html?gi-language=c#gst_plugin_feature_set_rank