reconnect to stream after specific errors

longbowman agogorishvili at gmail.com
Thu Mar 26 18:41:30 UTC 2020

I have to connect to ipcam but connection isn't a stable one. How can i
reconnect after various errors so that there will be some reconnect after
some time. Is there any way to do this? Sorry I am somewhat a newbie with
Gstreamer but I didn't found anything neither here nor in the documentation

gst-launch-1.0 -v rtspsrc
location=rtsp://admin:password@XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX:XXXX/Streaming/channels/1
debug=true ! rtph264depay ! queue2 max-size-buffers=500
ring-buffer-max-size=5000000 ! h264parse ! avdec_h264 ! videoconvert !
autovideosink