re-requesting tee's same src pad after gst_element_release_request_pad

dvescovi dvescovi at tampabay.rr.com
Wed May 6 15:37:04 UTC 2020

I have a timed delayed looping program that I basically need to request and
then release the same src pad from a tee.
Right now the loop runs exactly three times then crashes saying it can't get
the gst_element_class_get_pad_template on the third iteration.

I assume it might be because the request pad is not being fully released and
removed even though I am calling gst_element_release_request_pad() in my
finalize routine on every loop.
Maybe it might be getting pad src_0 then src_1 on the next loop etc. then
crashes.

I suspect there might be something more I need to do to fully delete the src
pad so on the next iteration it will again get "src_0".