Wrong dts values for fdsrc before rtpbin

Peter Maersk-Moller pmaersk at gmail.com
Tue May 12 20:53:53 UTC 2020

Hi Francesc.

Yes, the audiorate is the causing the pipeline to lock up when seeing an
unexpected jump in DTS. That is too be expected. However the interesting
question is, why do we see this jump in DTS (Jumping from None to
8:58:02.591006549)

Since timestamps are generated by the fdsrc, and fdsrc is receiving a
bytestream pretty regularly, it make little sense to suddenly see DTS jump
to almost 9 hours ....

Anyway, what causes this jump? Anybody ?

Best regards

Peter MM