GStreamer with Swift(General Problems)

Android'e Doğru mtugrulesin at gmail.com
Wed May 20 09:28:05 UTC 2020

Hello everyone . I tried Gstreamer IOS Tutorials and they get successfully
complied. But I can't integration GStreamer on my project.
I tried copy tutorial's get_ios_init.h/m , GStreamerBackendDelegate.h/m ,
GStreamerBackend.h/m and EaglUIVIew.h/M. But get_ios_init files give error
a lot linker error. I get made comment line plugins on gst_ios_init.h.
Errors not now, project complied successfully but now I can't choose
EaglVIew.class for my view. Anyone help me or show me reference
project. Thank you a lot.