webrtcbin recommandations for Safari iOS (audio only)

Jack jack at rybn.org
Sun May 24 21:49:32 UTC 2020

Hi list !

Do you have any recommandations to make webrtcbin working with Safari on
iOS ? The idea is to get (only) the audio stream in the browser.

I am asking this because my gstreamer/javascript configuration doesn't
work with Safari iOS.

However, it is working fine on :
- Linux with Firefox, Chromium and Chrome
- Windows with Firefox
- Android with Firefox and Chrome

Here my pipeline using audiotestsrc :
webrtcbin name=sendrecv bundle-policy=max-bundle audiotestsrc
is-live=true wave=red-noise ! audioconvert ! audioresample ! queue !
opusenc ! rtpopuspay ! queue !
application/x-rtp,media=audio,encoding-name=OPUS,payload=96 ! sendrecv.

Here the web page to test :
https://discrepant.me/

Any hint is very welcome !
++