How to set storage property of rtpulpfecdec in application

Mathieu Duponchelle mathieu at centricular.com
Mon May 25 14:31:51 UTC 2020

Hey, there is an actual element around that RTPStorage object.

If you're using rtpbin, it will add that element automatically, you
can then access the RTPStorage object with the get-internal-storage
action signal, here's an example:

https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/gstreamer/gstreamer-rs/-/blob/master/examples/src/bin/rtpfecclient.rs#L84

If you're not using rtpbin, you will need to add the rtpstorage element
yourself to the client pipeline, you can then get the RTPStorage object
through its "internal-storage" property.

--
Mathieu Duponchelle · https://www.centricular.com