Gst-launch video not looping

raksonibs oskarniburski at gmail.com
Wed Nov 4 23:44:56 UTC 2020

Hi there, I am trying to get a video to loop using multifilesrc but it never
goes past its end mark and only plays once. I've tried numerous solutions
and file types:
```
gst-launch-1.0 multifilesrc location="../short.mp4" loop=TRUE index=0 !
decodebin ! autovideosink
```

```
gst-launch-1.0 multifilesrc location="../short.mp4" loop=TRUE ! decodebin !
autovideosink
```

```
gst-launch-1.0 multifilesrc location="../short.mp4" loop=true ! decodebin !
autovideosink
```

I've tried adding it to a large pipeline with little results, as it never
loops more than once. Any ideas? If I can get the mp4 file to loop, should
be okay. Thanks for any help.