is it possible to stream a file not from begining

Denis Eltsov eltsov_da at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 12 08:49:44 UTC 2020

Hi
May be it's really silly question but I can't find an answer.
Is it possible to start streaming of file using
gst-launch-1.0 filesrc=/home/Eltsov/t1/txs.mpg .... Udpsink host=xxxx port=yyyy
But not from the beginning of a mpg file. I want to start for example from 60 second of video in a file.
Some thing like ges-launch-1.0 +clip =/home/Eltsov/t1/txs.mpg inpoint=60.0
But with proper pipline to udpsink
Or ffmpeg -ss 00:01:00 -i /home/Eltsov/t1/txs.mpg ...

I understand that I can cut files. But It's looks strange.
Best regards Denis Eltsov