how to enable gstreamer leaks tracker?

Jovic, Vladimir vladimir.jovic at ifm.com
Fri Nov 27 07:46:25 UTC 2020

Hi Guillaume

for some reason, I am not getting your messages. I am sure admins in my company are having  a laught 😞

Anyway, as I said, I am building a custom linux image for my arm embedded device, and for some reason, gstreamer isn't containing this feature. Do you know what to do to enable it?

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

i. A. Vladimir Jovic