webrtc: Padname src_0 is not unique in element webrtcbin0, not adding

Anton Pryima zingfrid at gmail.com
Fri Oct 2 18:09:53 UTC 2020

Hello all.

I have an issue with the webrtcbin and changing pipes.
My sender is:

appsrc->parser->payer->webrtcbin

My receiver is:

webrtcbin->depayer->parser->decodebin->autovideosink.

My app source can push 2 kinds of samples: H264 and H265. I start my
send/recv pipelines on the H264 codec.
Then, when the pipeline is PLAYING and I have the h265 sample, I put a
blocking probe and dynamically reconfigure the sending pipe to
*appsrc->h265parser->h265payer->webrtcbin*. And everything is fine and
my sending pipe continues working.
On the receiving side, I've got the signal through the data channel about
codec change from the sending side and configure my receiving pipeline to*
webrtcbin->h265depay->h265parse->decodebin->autovideosink*.
But right after that, I hove:
 *GStreamer-CRITICAL **: 16:24:34.926: Padname src_0 is not unique in
element webrtcbin0, not adding*
Error and frames stop flowing through webrtc src_0 pad.

Can anyone suggest what am I doing wrong and how to resolve this?

Best regards,
Anton.