Problem with gstreamer using the tsdemux

Torben t.wiggerich at airrobot.de
Wed Oct 7 08:41:05 UTC 2020

Hi Tim, thank you for answering.

> >     g_signal_connect(m_data.tsDemux, "pad-added",
> >                      G_CALLBACK(linkElements),
> >                      nullptr); //nullptr //&m_data

> I think you want to pass m_data.h264parse here.

Yeah, that is correct. I tried just to give a nullptr to see if than the
answer from the message comes, but it didn't come anyway. I set it now to
the m_data.h264parse.

> Does it show packets being received if you run it with GST_DEBUG=*src:6 ?

I don't think so. I have attached the log file which is generated through
the GST_DEBUG=*src:6.
gstreamer_src6.txt
<http://gstreamer-devel.966125.n4.nabble.com/file/t379676/gstreamer_src6.txt>

> Does it work if you create the pipeline with gst_parse_launch() instead?

What I tried yet, was parsing everything in the QProcess. This works:
m_process.start( QString( "C:\\gstreamer\\1.0\\x86\\bin\\gst-launch-1.0 -v
udpsrc multicast-group=224.10.10.10 port=8008 ! tsdemux ! h264parse !
avdec_h264 ! d3dvideosink sync=false" ) );
Where m_process is a QProcess.
The other way with gst_parse_launch I will try yet.