webrtc example: feeding video data from a pipeline

Guennadi Liakhovetski g.liakhovetski at gmx.de
Sat Oct 10 11:26:09 UTC 2020

Hi Anton,

On Sat, 10 Oct 2020, Anton Pryima wrote:

> Hello Guennadi,
>
> >From your attachment, it is not clear what are you planning to achieve. Is
> RPi the 'send only' side, or you wanna get a stream from the browser at it?
> The first log said that you have the wrong SDP (empty one). The second one
> has errors in the decoder (but it is not clear why you need a decoder at
> the RPi side.).
>
> Can you describe, what result are you expecting?

In your previous email you asked me to verify whether and how well
unmodified webrtc examples run on my RPi to check whether all plugins are
available etc. So, my previous email contained exactly that - results of
running two unmodified (well, the sources are modified, but I ran them in
case of sendrecv in the original mode, in case of sendonly modified for
videotestsrc) webrtc examples. That means, all the plugins are available,
and the result is successful, even if I'm getting errors and the RPi
reboots sporadically...

The end-goal would be a "telepresence" type of a device: the RPi should
send video and audio and should be able to receive and play back audio.

Thanks
Guennadi