Unified plan support in webrtcbin

Matthew Waters ystreet00 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 19 04:31:13 UTC 2020

Unified plan SDP's are mostly supported where the interface makes sense.

a=msid is currently a browser-specific thing and GStreamer doesn't
really have a concept of grouping separate tracks per-se.  Maybe
GstStream could be useful here for that but that would need to be
investigated and implemented.

Unfortunately I'm not quite sure exactly how the browsers expect
multiple streams of the same type to work SDP-wise.

Cheers
-Matt